Jobsheet moves your paper-based job cards online to speed up job card paperwork. Easily create new jobs, keep customer records & history, allocate jobs to staff, and give staff a really simple method to add time & materials. To ensure your quotes have the best chance of being accepted, quote on site & email to the customer. It’s professional, fast, & easy.
Features of Jobsheet + Xero
- Send Jobsheet invoices to Xero with one click
- Invoices in Jobsheet are updated by payment information recorded in Xero
- Track staff profitability with Xero tracking codes set up in Jobsheet
What does it do?
How do I get it?
- Sign up to Jobsheet (if not already!)
- You must of course have a Xero account. You can sign up online for a free trial at xero.com
- Let us know you want the connection and we will help you get it
- Note: Free add-on
What is Xero?
- Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
- Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free for 30 days